Jaipur To Pushkar Via Ajmer - Day Tour
Starting point : Your hotel / place
Finishing point : Your hotel / place
Starting time: 08:00 AM
Duration : 12 hours
Enjoy the camel safari passing through traditional villages as the sun goes down. Stroll colourful markets curled around the holy lake and visit the only Brahma temple. In Ajmer visit the famous pilgrimage shrine of The Dargah Sharif of Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti.
We make our way to Pushkar ( approx 145 kms / 3 hours ). Pushkar is a holy town known for its annual Pushkar Camel Fair. Surrounded by desert and steeped in mysticism this compact Hindu pilgrimage town, curls around a sacred lake. This is a great place to relax and soak up the atmosphere. In the later afternoon we do some sightseeing; in the centre of town is holy Pushkar lake surrounded by a number of temples including the famous Brahma temple said to be the only temple in India dedicated to the deity. A dip in the waters of Pushkar Lake and worship at Brahma temple ensure salvation.
In the evening we go for the Camel Safari in the surrounding desert. Pushkar camel safari will take you through nearby interesting small villages, farms, small sand dunes and the beautiful hills of the Aravalli mountain range. Mesmerizing sunset views, it’s a great experience.
After our adventurous camel ride and an amazing day, we return to Jaipur.
What is included in the tour
- Camel Safari in Pushkar
- Visit to Ajmer / Dargah Sharif of Khwaja
- Visit to Pushkar town / Brahma temple
- Air-conditioned car / vehicle to and fro Jaipur
What is NOT included in the tour
- Travel Insurance
- Tips / Gratuities
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
- Enjoy the camel safari passing through traditional villages as the sun goes down.
- Stroll colourful markets curled around the holy lake and visit the only Brahma temple.
- In Ajmer visit the famous pilgrimage shrine of The Dargah Sharif of Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti.